When: Wednesday, November 9, 2011 @6:30 pm
Where: TAOTS library
Who: Open to all TAOTS parents / guardians
Mrs. Sportella, Ms. Lotz and Ms. Rogalle will be at the meeting to discuss the Common Core Literacy Standards! (Common Core Math Standards will be discussed at the December PTO Meeting)
The following topics will be discussed:
- Traffic and Safety Concerns
- PTO Financial Report
- Recap on Past Fundraisers
- Upcoming December Events
- Family Fun Night (12/9/11)
- Winter Holiday Party 12/16/11)
- School Leadership Team Recap
- Direct Appeal Information
- Yearbook Committee Volunteers
- PTO Website Updates and Future Tools
Refreshments will be served.
Please make provisions for your children.
We will be showing Cars 2!
When: Friday, November 4, 2011 from 6 – 8 pm
Where: TAOTS auditorium
Who: Open to all TAOTS students and their families
Cost: $5 per person donation
- Kids age three and under are free.
- Snacks and refreshments will be sold.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please send an envelope with your money and a note that includes your child’s name, class, number of tickets requested, and amount of money enclosed.
The Halloween Party is tomorrow at 6PM and we’re excited to have sold over 350 tickets! Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets, signed-up to volunteer and/or donated supplies. This event would not be possible without your help. With such an amazing turnout and so many great activities this year, the Halloween Party will be split up into two rooms (please review the party agenda below according to your child’s grade).
Other Important Items:
- Pizza and Ice Cream will be provided! (6PM for K and 1st grade; 7PM for 2nd and 3rd grade).
- Tickets: You can still purchase tickets at the door.
- Volunteering: We still need volunteers at many of the activity stations. There’s still time to sign up.
The Halloween Party is approaching fast and a big thank you to all of the parents offering to donate food and supplies for the party. Remember to bring your everything to room 317 by today (Tuesday, 10/25) so we can be sure we have everything needed for the party.
We also want to remind you that we still need parent volunteers to fill the remaining time slots for the games and activity tables. Without volunteers we will have to close some of the tables. Please add your name to the volunteer list if you can help.
The 2011 Halloween Party will be held on Friday, October 28 @ 6PM. So many of you have generously offered to volunteer and donate food and supplies for the party and we would like to thank you in advance in helping to make a fun and successful party for the children of TAOTS. To help organize the process and avoid duplication, we are asking parents to please complete the following sign-up sheets below: