April PTO Meeting – Wed, April 18 at 6:30pm
The April PTO Meeting is going to be a great. With a guest speaker and parent group discussions. Here is a preview of the agenda:
- Workshop:“Parents as Partners” Writing Workshop. Ellen Lotz, TAOTS Curriculum Specialist, will explain how to evaluate your child’s writing and what defines an exemplary piece of writing. Through the use of actual writing samples, Ms. Lotz will provide an overview of the rubrics used by teachers to evaluate writing. She will also discuss the writing conference and its role in supporting writing.
- Group discussion of PTO feedback survey results
- PTO elections and nominations: Nominations are being sent and parents should send in their notices if they would like to run.
- School Leadership Team update
- Committee formation for end of year book sale and Mother’s Day flower sale.
Childcare will be available!